- Successfully recirculates heated water within a building or infrastructure to ensure that hot water is readily available at all times.
- Systems can be custom engineered to adhere to the unique specifications of each job site. Factory assembled and performance tested.
Hot Water Recirculating Systems
With the various ways water moves throughout a building or structure, ensuring the availability of hot water is an entirely separate challenge. That is where hot water recirculating pump systems come in to play. These systems are fully capable of recirculating the water supply within a building or facility to ensure it properly goes through the hot water generating process while minimizing output wait time at the fixtures.
Metropolitan Industries’ specialization in constructing complete packaged systems includes hot water recirculating systems. As your sole project partner from the beginning, your system can be custom designed and built for your specific application with the necessary pumping accessories while fully integrated with our sophisticated control capabilities. Our systems can also be built to incorporate the latest means to deploy productive, energy efficient systems that maximizes water production in a noise-free environment.
All of Metropolitan’s packaged pump systems are engineered, factory assembled and performance tested from within our 100,000 square-foot facility. As a single source partner, our project management services ensure that the coordination throughout the entire project is streamlined, from conceptualization to final installation, providing a more efficient process for our project partners and end-users.
Our complete system solutions include the implementation of our manufactured controls. With our U.L. listed control panel shop, we have the experience and inventory to manufacture and equip our hot water recirculating systems with custom controls that are optimized for each specific project. Our controls can be integrated into existing building automation systems or one of our own monitoring systems (cloud or traditional SCADA).
- Variable speed packaged pump systems.
- Controls monitor inlet & outlet pressures as well as water temperature, to maintain precise pressure & temperature control, simultaneously.
- Duplex configuration, allows for redundancy in critical applications.
- Vertical multi-stage pumps.
- Designed for smallest possible footprint.
- Can pass through most standard doorways.
- Designed to meet or exceed applicable NSF standards
Low & High Zone Hot Water Recirculating System Upgrade
400 East Randolph - Chicago, IL
Let's Have a Conversation About Hot Water Recirculating Pumps & Systems
If your building or infrastructure is in need of more efficient and reliable hot water return capabilities, Metropolitan Industries can construct a customized system optimized to your application’s unique requirements.
We’d love to learn about your application and how we can put our project management at work for you.