Can’t attend one of our scheduled training seminars or are interested in additional training topics? Not a problem! Metropolitan Industries can develop a custom training session that caters to your specific interests. Our custom training opportunities provide added flexibility in the selection of training topics, scheduling and class formatting and are offered at no cost to qualified industry professionals. We offer training on just about all of our product and system offerings.
Custom Training Programs
- Choose your training topic, based on product interest or certification requirements.
- Custom trainings can be scheduled and formatted to accommodate your availability (i.e. one to four hour sessions, lunch and learns, etc.)
- Trainings can be hosted at your facility, at a project site, trade shows or at our company headquarters in Romeoville, IL. With our mobile showroom trailer, we can provide hands on training and product demonstrations anywhere on the road!
- Our trainings satisfy state credit requirements, including Professional Development Hours (PDH) and Continuing Education Units (CEU’s).
- Steam System Basics
- Steam Trap Operation & Proper Piping
- Condensate Return Systems Design & Operation
- Closed Loop Hydronic & Chilled Water Pumping Systems
- Air Gap Break Tank Pumping Systems
- High Efficiency Air & Dirt Separation w/ Solids Recovery Systems
- Domestic Water In-Zone Reheat System Design
- Condensing Water Heater & Boiler Design, Operation and General Maintenance
- Variable Frequency Drive based Controls, Operation and General Maintenance
Coordinate Your Custom Training
To begin coordinating your custom training session, please complete the form below. One of our sales team members will follow up with your shortly.