Hydrostatic, performance, and system testing is performed on Metropolitan’s packaged systems to ensure system integration performance meets customer specifications.
Pumps or systems can be certified to Hydraulic Institute Standards
by a Professional Engineer (p.e.) registered in the State of Illinois.
Many different types of pumps, controls, and systems including
self-priming pumps, centrifugal pumps, submersible pumps,
multi-stage pumps, pressure reducing valves, control systems
operating with mechanical components and instrumentation,
and more have been tested.
- Four water tanks (20,000 gallons)
- Flow capacity to 10,000 GPM
- Pressure capability to 700 PSI
- 800-Amp electrical service
- Calibrated measurement instrumentation