Metropolitan Industries is looking to hire a Videographer to fill a position in the Graphics and Marketing Department. The Videographer will be responsible for capturing, editing and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes. They are charged with handling a variety of project types and gaining an understanding of industry norms and trends in order to produce the most effective and persuasive work possible.
- Assist in writing scripts as assigned, and develop shot list and storyboards
- Capture video for marketing promotion, training, operational procedures and processes
- Be able to shoot spontaneous b-roll footage of events, construction sites, and warehouse work
- Assist in the post-production process which includes importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, color correction/grading, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling videos, adding music/voice-over, media management and archiving project media
- Organization of company media equipment (cameras, mics, tripods, lights, etc.)
- Must be able to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Stay up-to-date on the latest video technology and trends
- Assist in other department-related tasks as needed in order to support the team
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in media production or related field
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere and After Effects, with an understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have experience and sound knowledge of various audiovisual equipment, connections and operation (Video cameras [BlackMagic/Canon], audio recorders, wireless microphones, various tripods and attachment accessories)
- Experience with green screen production
- Possess understanding of digital distribution best practices including technical aspects of production
- Must be detailed and deadline oriented, organized, and possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Possess creativity, ability to be adaptive and always striving to improve that status quo
- Drone / UAV experience a plus
- 8am-5pm CST
- Monday to Friday
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Please provide a link to your online portfolio when applying.
Note: Equipment is provided by company.
Please complete the form below, along with your resume and portfolio website.