Metropolitan Industries, Inc. is a multiple market sales and service organization in the water & wastewater and commercial plumbing & mechanical markets both locally and on a national basis.
For more than 60 years this company located in Romeoville, Illinois, has provided technical sales expertise, engineering, and end-user service to municipal and commercial customers in Illinois and has recently expanded it’s customer base across the country.
Thanks to consistent growth, we presently have an immediate need for an Entry Level Inside Sales Engineering Associate.
- Dealing directly with customers to assist in determining their needs
- Handling all equipment details such as quotes, purchase orders, writing contracts and maintaining customer files
- Supporting the efforts of sales representatives to meet established sales volume objectives in assigned territories
- Communicating and working with other departments to ensure prompt delivery and accurate product specifications.
Job Requirements: * Capable of multitasking while providing excellent customer service in a rapidly changing environment.
- Be able to work under general directives and with minimal supervision
- He/she should possess strong communication, organizational and computer skills.
- Attention to detail is mandatory.
- Technical aptitude is a plus.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office.
Metropolitan Industries, Inc. offers competitive pay and a complete benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, disability coverage, 401K Plan with Company match.
For consideration, please send your resume in confidence.
Job Type: Full-time