The Inventory Control Associate keeps accurate counts and locations of product by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
Inventory Control Associate
Operates lift trucks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
- Stages items for build-up / production.
- Rearrange product/racking to maintain room for target stock levels as they change.
- Verify, tag and put away product as it’s received.
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Help other departments with inventory related duties.
- Maintains the equipment in clean and orderly condition & follows prescribed safety regulations
- Keeps daily record of forklift inspections and reports any issues to department supervisor.
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active. The employee will be subject to standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, pushing, pulling, and reaching overhead on a regular basis. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move items up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a high school education.
- One+ years of Shipping and Receiving experience.
- One+ years of 3-wheel electric and LP forklift operation.
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- RF system, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
Please complete the form below, along with your attached resume and optional cover letter.