Metropolitan Industries is looking to hire a Graphic Designer to fill a position in the Graphics and Marketing Department. The Graphic Designer provides expertise in graphic design as well as generates new and innovative ways to market and advance company growth. They are charged with gaining an understanding of industry norms and trends in order to produce the most effective and persuasive work possible.
- Designs materials such as product brochures, catalogs, trade show displays, print advertisements, and other print and digital materials as needed
- Manages multiple concurrent projects, often requiring outside resources to produce the most effective design
- Helps define and execute integrated marketing campaigns in accordance with Metropolitan’s brand strategy and style guidelines
- Maintains inventory of photo work and artwork, and maintains marketing literature, archive files, and sample files
- Adapts to the changing needs of the department, develops new skills, and assists with projects outside of normal job responsibilities as needed
- Associates degree/Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent with an emphasis in graphic design or related field
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Must be detailed and deadline oriented, organized, and possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to create and communicate strong visual marketing messages with design, layouts, images and copy
Please complete the form below, along with your attached resume and optional cover letter.
For portfolio submission, applicants may include either their website or upload a digital copy (PDF preferred).