Metropolitan Industries is looking for a Control Systems Programmer to program automated controls for the water/wastewater industry. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated independent worker with ability to multitask between multiple active projects.
- Associate Degree in related Electrical/Industrial Automated Systems Technology (3.0 or higher GPA)
- Experience in PLC / Ladder Logic programming
- Experience with VFD technology
- IT networking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering
- IT certifications: A+, Network+, MSCE, CCNA
- Experience with Rockwell Automation RSlogix 500/5000 and family of RS software products
- Experience with Allen – Bradley Micro800 series, Micrologix 1100/1400, and CompactLogix series
- Experience with Allen – Bradley Panelview, Delta DOP series, and/or C-more OITs
- Experience with Allen – Bradley PowerFlex and/or ABB VFD’s
- Experience with Wonderware and/or Trihedral VTS
- Experience with CAD drawings / wiring schematics
- Experience with control panel electrical wiring
- Experience with Modbus RTU/TCP, DNP3, DF1, EthernetIP, and DeviceNet
- Experience with setting up routers, cell modems, switches, and VPN/GRE tunnels
Light travel may be required.
Metropolitan Industries, Inc. offers competitive pay and a complete benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, disability coverage, and 401K Plan with Company match.